2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
The detailed admission schedule will be posted at the faculty web-site upon publishing the common announcement for enrollment by the University of Novi Sad
3rd ADMISSION TERM
|MEDICINE||integrated studies (first + second level studies lasting 6years/360 ECTS) for acquiring higher education and the title of a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)||12|
(foreign citizens/citizens of the Republic of Serbia)
MEDICINE 5.500 EUR
The price includes tuition fees, tablet computers
Early application can be done by submitting the APPLICATION FORM (download from web-site) along with the COPIES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATES in original language and translation into Serbian (.pdf format) to the Department of Students Services
The deadline for final application and submission of all relevant documents
September admission term – 21 September, 2021, 13.00 CET
At final application, candidates are obligated to present for inspection their ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, and submit the relevant copies together with the application form.The following documents are necessary:
- Secondary school transcripts of grades (in original language and notarized translation into Serbian) for each grade (if applicable)
- Diploma / Certificate of the school-leaving (final) examination (in original language and notarized translation into Serbian)
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Birth certificate and notarized translation into Serbian
- Proof of recognition of secondary school documents (Decision issued by relevant Serbian authority – Agency for Qualification Recognition in Belgrade)
Important notice regarding high school documents:
- Secondary school documents must be issued by the official service, validated by the relevant legal body (Apostille stamp or appropriate full legalization ), translated into Serbian by the official interpreter or translation service and validated and recognized by relevant Serbian authority – National Agency for Academic Recognition, Majke Jevrosime 51, 11 000 Beograd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow the procedure for recognition - Procedure details: procedure for recognition. Web site of the Agency for recognition is http://www.azk.gov.rs/ . Please note that the Agency will require your original documents, which will be returned to you after completing the recognition procedure!
- If the documents are in English, notarized translation into Serbian and nostrification are not required for the first step, i.e., early online application
- Please note that the decision of recognition along with the original documents must be submitted to the Faculty of Medicine by the candidate before the beginning of academic year!
APPLICATION FEEApplication and entrance exam fee is 6.600 RSD (payable upon arrival to Serbia, before entry exam). Candidates pay the application fee and other competition-related expenses directly to the faculty account 840-1633666-55. The application fee is not refundable even in case of not-attending or failing the entrance exam or cancellation of the enrollment from any reason.
Candidates from abroad can transfer the corresponding amount of 55 EURO according to the following instruction
Name and address of the bank:
National bank of Serbia, Nemanjina 17, Beograd
Full name and address of the bank account owner:
Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad, Hajduk Veljkova 3, Novi Sad
Account number (IBAN) with a SWIFT/BIC code:
Note: All bank transaction fees are at the expense of the person submitting the payment and they are not included in the fees. Please check your bank’s transaction fees prior to making the payment, so as to avoid them being deducted from the amount that needs to be covered.
ENTRANCE EXAM AND LANGUAGE SKILLS - IN ONLINE MODEAdmission of students to the undergraduate studies in English, at the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad, is open to those who have graduated from secondary school, high school, a four-year medical school or pharmaceutical school and are fluent in English. Language skills should be supported by relevant certificates (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) or will be tested by the Admission Board (test + interview)
All applicants for admission into the first year of studies in medicine and dentistry in English must pass entrance exam in BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY.
ON-LINE ENTRANCE EXAM SCHEDULE
Entrance exams in BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY (medicine and dental medicine studies) will be conducted on-line. All candidates who submit their application accompanied with relevant documents until the deadline will receive the login data and detailed guidelines for the entrance exam.
September admission term
22 September, 2021
BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY tests
12.00 – 15.00 CET
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL TEST (for candidates who did not present relevant language certificate) will be held on the same day,
22 September, 2021
15.30 – 16.30 CET
The list of admitted candidates will be published at the web site the day after the entrance exam.
REGISTRATION OF ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Registration deadline - 29 September, 2021 13.00Admitted candidates need to submit the following
- Birth certificate (original accompanied by notarized translation into Serbian)
- Original secondary school diploma translated into Serbian
- Decision on recognition of secondary school (original document) issued by relevant authority (Agency of Qualification Recognition, Belgrade)
- Original secondary school transcripts
- Two application forms (so-called ŠV forms) – available from the Faculty’s Book-store
- University of Novi Sad index (student booklet) – available from the Faculty’s Book-store
- Two photos
- Proof of payment of tuition fee (1st installment)
- Proof of payment of tuition fee and registration fee RSD 5,500 account No. 840-1633666-55 ref. 742-106
- Health insurance for the current academic year (international health Insurance, issued in students own country, or in Serbia by relevant insurance company)
Important: Admitted students who require a visa for Serbia will be issued the Attendance certificate upon registration (payment of first installment for tuition fee).
Applicants / students should apply for D-type visa by the relevant Serbian consular authority abroad. All students are obligated to apply to the local immigration authority to obtain a residential / study visa.
Residential/ study visa is issued in the Novi Sad Police Department (Bulevar kralja Petra prvog, 11, 21000 – Novi Sad, +381 21 488-4000 and 488-5000) according to the study period approved by the Faculty.
During studies students are eligible to transfer to the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad, if they fulfill criteria necessary for enrolment into the next year of studies at the faculty they attend.
Students studying abroad can transfer to the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad to the corresponding year of studies after they have completed previous years of studies at their faculty, on the basis of equivalence between curricula and exams they have passed abroad.
IMPORTANT: Transfer students must complete minimum 50% of the desired study program at the Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad (that is min. 3 years of studies = 180 ECTS).
The applications for transfer are evaluated and transfers approved by an Admission Board of the Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad
More info at https://www.mf.uns.ac.rs/En/Prospective_students_Eng.php