Studies in English
more details on study programs and admission at https://www.mf.uns.ac.rs/En/Education_Eng.php
2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
Admission term: September, 2023
Number of seats
|MEDICINE||integrated studies (first + second level studies lasting 6years/360 ECTS) for acquiring higher education and the title of a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)||30|
|DENTAL MEDICINE||integrated studies (first + second level studies lasting 6 years/360 ECTS) for acquiring higher education and the title of a Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)||12|
(foreign citizens/citizens of the Republic of Serbia)
MEDICINE 6.500 EUR
DENTAL MEDICINE 6.500 EUR
The price includes tuition fees, tablet computers for first year students pre-loaded with information about starting university and online library resources
Early application can be done by submitting the APPLICATION FORM (download from web-site) along with the COPIES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATES in original language and translation into Serbian (.pdf format) to the Department of Students Services (e-mail: email@example.com ).
The deadline for final application and submission of all relevant documents
05 September, 2023 13.00 CET
The following documents are necessary:
- Application form
- Secondary school transcripts of grades (in original language and notarized translation into Serbian) for each grade (if applicable)
- Diploma / Certificate of the school-leaving (final) examination (in original language and notarized translation into Serbian)
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Birth certificate and notarized translation into Serbian
- Passport copy
- Proof of recognition of secondary school documents (Decision issued by relevant Serbian authority – Agency for Qualification Recognition in Belgrade)
Important notice regarding high school documents
- Secondary school documents must be issued by the official service, validated by the relevant legal body (Apostille stamp or appropriate full legalization ), translated into Serbian by the official interpreter or translation service and validated and recognized by relevant Serbian authority – National Agency for Academic Recognition, Majke Jevrosime 51, 11 000 Beograd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow the procedure for recognition – Brochure. Web site of the Agency for recognition is http://azk.gov.rs/?page_id=75148#1578127247927-89741f71-5e61 Please note that the Agency may require your original documents, which will be returned to you after completing the recognition procedure!
- Please note that the original decision of recognition issued by AZK along with the original documents must be submitted to the Faculty of Medicine by the candidate before the beginning of academic year!
Application and entrance exam fee is 6.600 RSD (payable before entry exam). Candidates from Serbia pay the application fee and other competition-related expenses in RS Dinars directly to the faculty account 840-1633666-55.
Candidates from abroad can transfer the corresponding amount of 55 EURO according to the following instruction
Name and address of the bank:
National bank of Serbia, Nemanjina 17, Beograd
Full name and address of the bank account owner:
Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad, Hajduk Veljkova 3, Novi Sad
Account number (IBAN) with a SWIFT/BIC code:
Note: All bank transaction fees are at the expense of the person submitting the payment and they are not included in the fees. Please check your bank’s transaction fees prior to making the payment, so as to avoid them being deducted from the amount that needs to be covered.
The application fee is not refundable even in case of not-attending or failing the entrance exam or cancellation of the enrollment from any reason.
Qadri International Education Consultancy – recuritment of candidates from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
The Agency is active since 1986. A team of experienced education includes admissions counselors, and educational advisors who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the educational field provide personalized support and guidance to students throughout the procedure of application, admission, post-arrival support throughout their course period starting from the pick-up at the airport to their document legalization, assisting with accomodation, immigration procedure, and all other practical issues.
Medlink Students – recruitment of candidates from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia. Additionally, students from all countries can apply via Medlink Students to the Faculty of Medicine.
Phone: +44 2039 813 913
Medlink Students is a medical student recruitment agency, specialising in consulting and guiding students who apply for our Medicine or Dentistry courses, managing student applications, providing on- and off-campus support for 6 years, and much more.
ENTRANCE EXAM AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
Admission of students to the undergraduate studies in English, at the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad, is open to those who have graduated from secondary school, high school, a four-year medical school or pharmaceutical school and are fluent in English. Language skills should be supported by relevant certificates (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) or will be tested by the Admission Board (interview). Candidates who are native speakers or have completed their previous education in English language are exempted from language skill check.
All applicants for admission into the first year of studies in medicine and dentistry in English must pass entrance exam in BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY.
ENTRANCE EXAM SCHEDULE
Entrance exams in BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY (medicine and dental medicine studies) will be conducted at the Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad. Candidates who cannot attend the on-site entrance exam for objective justified reasons can be approved to sit for the on-line exam (they will receive the login data and detailed guidelines for the entrance exam).
07 September, 2023 12:00 – 15:00 CET
BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY tests
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL TEST (for candidates who did not present relevant language certificate) will be held on the same day,
The list of admitted candidates will be published at the web site the day after the entrance exam.
REGISTRATION OF ADMITTED CANDIDATES
will be possible until 14th September, 2023, until 13.00
- Candidates who are not in Serbia can confirm their registration by sending the copy of bank transfer (first installment of tuition fee) to the email address email@example.com until the registration deadline
- candidates who do not register until the deadline will be considered to have given up the enrollment ant their place will be offerred to the following candidate on the list
Admitted candidates need to submit the following:
- Birth certificate (original accompanied by notarized translation into Serbian)
- Original secondary school diploma translated into Serbian
- Decision on recognition of secondary school (original document) issued by relevant authority (Agency of Qualification Recognition, Belgrade)
- Original secondary school transcripts
- Two application forms (so-called ŠV forms) – available from the Faculty’s Book-store
- University of Novi Sad index (student booklet) – available from the Faculty’s Book-store
- Two photos
- Proof of payment of tuition fee (1st installment)
- Proof of payment of registration fee RSD 5,500 account No. 840-1633666-55 ref. 742-106
- Copy of health insurance policy for the current academic year (international health Insurance, issued in students own country, or in Serbia by relevant insurance company)
Important: Admitted students who require a visa for Serbia will be issued the Attendance certificate upon registration (payment of first installment for tuition fee).
Applicants / students should apply for D-type visa by the relevant Serbian consular authority abroad.
All students are obligated to apply to the local immigration authority to obtain a residential / study visa.
Residential/ study visa is issued in the Novi Sad Police Department (Bulevar kralja Petra prvog, 11, 21000 – Novi Sad) according to the study period approved by the Faculty.
During studies students are eligible to transfer to the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad, if they fulfill criteria necessary for enrolment into the next year of studies at the faculty they attend.
Students studying abroad can transfer to the Faculty of Medicine in Novi Sad to the corresponding year of studies after they have completed previous years of studies at their faculty, on the basis of equivalence between curricula and exams they have passed abroad.
IMPORTANT: Transfer students must complete minimum 50% of the desired study program at the Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad (that is min. 3 years of studies = 180 ECTS).
The applications for transfer are evaluated and transfers approved by the Admission Board of the Faculty of Medicine Novi Sad
More info at Transfer Students page - https://www.mf.uns.ac.rs/En/TransferStudents.php